September 23, 2022
DUBLIN-(BUSINESS WIRE)-Added the “Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market Research Report by Product Type, Type of Surgery, End User, Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global market size of spinal implants and surgical devices has been estimated at US$11.19 billion in 2021 and US$12.30 billion in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.21% to reach US$20.06 billion by 2027 .USD to reach.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and regions to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt sequential merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product launch strategies to conduct further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the spinal implant and surgical device market vendors based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that Helping companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It conveys the idea of its revenue generation compared to other providers in this space in the overall market. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger characteristics.
The report provides insights into the following indications:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the penetration of mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, current developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market?
2. What are the restraining factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global spinal implants and surgical devices market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas of the global spinal implants and surgical devices market to invest in during the forecast period?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory framework in the global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered appropriate to enter the global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices market?
- High rate of geriatric population around the world and the prevalence of chronic diseases
- Increasing government investment to improve healthcare infrastructure
- Development of user-friendly, simple and effective spinal implants and surgical devices with advances
- High initial cost and potential risk to human health in the event of implant or device failure
- Ongoing research to develop intelligent and active implants that can stimulate, monitor and control bone growth
- Significant growth opportunities in emerging markets
- Strict medical regulations governing the quality and safety of healthcare materials
- Abbott Laboratories
- Axonics Modulation Technologies, Inc.
- B.Braun Melsungen AG
- Bioventus LLC
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Colfax Corporation
- DePuy Synthes
- Globus Medical, Inc.
- Kuros Biosciences Inc
- Meditech Spine, LLC
- Medtronic SPS
- NuVasive, Inc.
- Orthofix International NV
- RTI Surgical, Inc.
- SeaSpine Holdings Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Synapse Biomedical Inc.
- Ulrich GmbH & Co. KG
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m2105v
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900