KSS Architects, LLP
Philly, PA, USALocation:
Wed, September 21, ’22Published on:
We are looking for creative, talented and team-oriented project architects for our offices in Philadelphia, NYC or Princeton. You should have a passion for design, work well with people and communicate your ideas and approaches in a clear and thoughtful manner. You will work alongside our dynamic company to develop innovative and thoughtful solutions for a wide variety of clients and project types.
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong design and technical skills and a passion for design excellence
- Ability to manage project teams, project budget and work plan
- Many years of experience in organizing design and construction documentation
- Highly organized with an eye for detail, strong technical skills and problem solving
- Strong and respectful oral and written skills; within the office and with consultants, contractors and clients
- Experience and ability to lead internal project operations, planning and budgeting
- A commitment to accountability, integrity and accuracy
- Experience with customer interfaces, networking and relationship building
- Strong design and visualization skills
- Dealing with REVIT, AUTOCAD and 3-D modeling programs as well as Adobe Creative Suite
- Legal work status in the United States
- Registered Architect / In the process of completing AREs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Who we are:
Through great architecture, KSS creates meaningful and lasting change that impacts our customers, our business, and our world. KSS Architects is an award-winning, full-service architecture, planning and interior design firm with offices in New York, NY; Philly, PA; and Princeton, NJ. Founded in 1983, KSS has grown into a team of 80 dedicated design professionals who strive to create built environments that inspire the intersections of learning, commerce and community. We are passionate about guiding our clients through an innovative and collaborative design process to create impactful built environments that inspire and enhance the human experience.
Salary: Based on experience
Instructions: To apply, click on the following URL to fill out the online application form and upload your CV and sample pages of your work, no larger than 2MB. Online portfolios are not screened.