SBI Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Age Limit, Qualification and Application Here
SBI Recruitment 2022: Applications were invited “The Deputy Chief Technology Officer” Post at the State Bank of India. This position is on a contractual basis in the general category and place of publication Mumbai/Navi Mumbai places, as may be decided by the bank. Merely meeting minimum qualifications and experience does not qualify a candidate for an interview. The selection committee appointed by the bank decides on the selection parameters and thereafter an appropriate number of candidates, as determined by the bank, are shortlisted for an interview. The bank’s decision to invite candidates for interview is final. There will be no correspondence in this regard. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
The maximum age limit for applying for the position is 45 years. Candidates must register online using the link on the SBI website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers and pay the application fee via internet banking/debit card/credit card etc. Application fees (non-refundable) are 750/- (seven hundred and fifty only) for General, EWS and OBC candidates and zero for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
The last date to submit the application is – 09/30/2022
Check vacancies, age limit, qualification and other details for SBI recruitment 2022
Job Name for SBI Recruitment 2022
Deputy Chief Technology Officer
Age Limit for SBI Recruitment 2022
Qualification for SBI Recruitment 2022
Graduate with an engineering degree or MCA from a recognized university/institution.
BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech from a recognized university/institution in Software Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Technology/Electronics/Electronics & Communications are preferred.
MBA will be an added benefit.
At least 12 years of total post-qualification experience in IT in regulated financial services organizations or in technology/software organizations involved in the development of large-scale products/platforms/applications for the BFSI industry.
At least 8 years of experience in core banking solutions/e-channels/data centers, networks and infrastructure management should be available.
Job Profile for SBI Recruitment 2022
1. Fine tuning of technology standards, processes and governance for the timely delivery of IT solutions and ensuring minimal downtime of IT applications.
2. Providing in-depth technical expertise to the bank’s top management
3. Oversee channel design and architecture; enables modern technology to be built across all channels to meet business needs.
4. Lead the team of digital talents working on mobile technology and payment platforms. Work on digital innovations
5. Act as an interface for underlying channel architecture decisions that impact the bank’s core and enterprise architecture
6. Build a robust team to manage core bank development and tech ops
7. Lead a core vendor team and manage the process of onboarding for critical project decisions related to improvements, operations, security and domain design
8. Builds a strong in-house team of experts and industry-specific champions to reduce vendor dependency on critical decisions
9. Dealing with the bank’s core IT infrastructure, technology planning and application development and IT-related operations.
10. Implementing new technology initiatives, planning and preparing the bank’s technology architecture to meet forecast requirements and remain technologically competitive in the market.
11. Ensuring the installation, maintenance, upgrading and optimal use of the IT infrastructure in the Bank’s data centers, disaster recovery centers and co-hosted locations.
12. Ensuring the implementation, maintenance, updating and operation of the Bank’s network infrastructure.
13. Ensuring a secure and disruption-free environment for IT infrastructure and networks.
14. Coordinate with the CTO to create an IT roadmap for the bank to ensure leadership.
15. Functional head of assigned line of business which includes administrative and financial powers.
note – Before applying for the position, applicants should ensure that they meet the above eligibility and other requirements for the position by the date indicated and that the information they have provided is correct in all respects.
To read the full notification – click here
Disclaimer: The setting information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not give any hiring guarantee. Recruitment will be done according to the official recruitment process of the company or organization that posted the job posting. We do not charge a fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article or any action taken in reliance thereon.