HAL Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Last Date and Other Details Here
HAL Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a public sector company in Navaratna, is a leading aerospace industry in Southeast Asia.
The Technical Training Institute, HAL(BC), Bangalore is recruiting suitable and interested apprenticeship candidates in the designated occupations of ‘Assembler, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Welder, COPA, Caster and Sheet Metal Worker’ for the batch beginning October 2022.
The last application date is 10/10/2022.
Eligibility for HAL recruitment 2022
Pass the Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) of recognized Karnataka State ITIs. General Conditions/Policies:
1. Eligible candidates must apply according to the attached application format. The grades obtained in SSLC/10 and ITI must be clearly mentioned in the application. Candidates applying for a reservation under SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Force Contingent must clearly state this in the application.
2. The application must be accompanied by the following annexes.
a. Copy of SSLC/10th Marks Card
b. Copy of ITI mark sheets / self-certified score sheets downloaded from internet
c. Copy of NTC (National Trade Certificate)
i.e. Copy of Caste / PWD / Dependents of Ex-Serviceman Certificate if applicable
e. Copy of Aadhar card and PAN card/e-PAN
f. Copy of the registration in the portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
3. Incomplete applications will under no circumstances be considered for selection. Applications without appropriate proof will also not be considered within the framework of the reservation quota.
4. Applicants who have completed or are undergoing an apprenticeship or have professional experience of one year or more are not eligible.
5. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via HAL website/SMS notifications/email/phone call
6. Selection is based on merit and verification of original claim documents.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022
1. The format of the application is available in all Karnataka District Labor Offices and on the HAL website www.hal-india.co.in the CAREER column.
2. The completed application with attachments should be submitted through the district labor offices where the applicant has registered or directly to Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post, Bengaluru 560017.
To read the official notification, click here
Click here to apply
Disclaimer: The setting information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above recruitment information is taken from the organization’s official website. We do not give any hiring guarantee. Recruitment will be done according to the official recruitment process of the company or organization that posted the job posting. We do not charge a fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article or any action taken in reliance thereon.