Digital India Recruitment 2022: Apply before September 28th, check the post and how to apply here
Digital India Recruitment 2022: Applications were invited for the “Project Manager and Senior Software Developer” Post at Digital India Corporation. Digital India Corporation was established by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India to innovate, develop and deploy ICT and other new technologies for the benefit of the common man. It is a Not For Profit company under Section 8 of the Companies Act 2013. The company has led the Government of India’s Digital India program and is involved in promoting the use of technology for e-Governance/e-Health / Telemedicine, e-Farming, E-Payments etc. The Digital India program promotes security concerns of the growing cashless economy and addresses challenges faced with its wider adoption.
The details can be downloaded from the official website of DIC, NeGD, MyGov and MeitY viz. www.dic.gov.in, www.negd.gov.in, www.mygov.in and www.meity.gov.in Eligible candidates may apply ONLINE: https://ora.digitalindiacorporation.in. The project manager with senior software developer responsible for the development and maintenance of NRLM’s e-commerce portal and location of the job in New Delhi based on contracts and the candidate will be given the relevant experience and qualifications. This is a full-time position and the number of vacancies is one.
The last date to submit the application is – 09/28/2022
Check Post, Skills, Qualification and Other Details for Digital India Recruitment 2022
Job Name for Digital India Recruitment 2022
Project Manager and Lead Software Developer
Digital India 2022 Recruitment Qualification
BE/B.Tech /MCA/ MSc (CS/IT) with more than 5 years of post-qualification experience in development and project management.
Digital India 2022 Recruitment Roles and Responsibilities
1. Manage and contribute to all phases of the product development lifecycle.
2. Development of design models based on requirements documents.
3. Participation in requirements, design and code reviews.
4. Fix, test and maintain core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
5. Support the development of business and requirements artifacts that effectively model the customer’s requirements.
6. Support System and Customer Acceptance Tests.
7. Participate in group improvement activities and initiatives to improve quality.
8. Proficiently applies appropriate methods to design, code, test, implement and maintain systems.
9. Create, write, review and maintain effective system documentation
Skill for Digital India Recruitment 2022
1. Knowledge of developing and maintaining an e-commerce portal
2. Work experience in Magento, PHP and its framework (Laravel)
4. Working experience with relational databases, version control tools and development of web services with REST and SOAP architecture
5. Experience with ReactJS/AngularJS.
note – The positions are purely temporary in nature for the Digital India Corporation project and the persons appointed shall not derive any right or entitlement to permanent employment with Digital India A Corporation or to any vacancies that exist or are advertised for recruitment by Digital India Corporation should be future.
To read the full notification – click here
Disclaimer: The setting information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not give any hiring guarantee. Recruitment will be done according to the official recruitment process of the company or organization that posted the job posting. We do not charge a fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article or any action taken in reliance thereon.